The biggest problem entrepreneurs face with their online journey is, to know where to start, what effort and cost it will involve.
A web audit is probably the most overlooked step when starting an SEO project. This is a great place to start if you want to start working on your online visibility.
By the time we’ve finished the audit you will have a clear picture of what the road to the first page of Google and more traffic looks like for you. You will also have a clear picture of how long this will take, how much it will cost and what you need to prioritise.
If you've already been working on your SEO you can add a consultancy session so we can go deep on why you haven’t achieved the results you expected.
The FairTech Web Audit covers the technical and structural aspects of your website, as well as competitor analysis, an evaluation of your current visibility and your current positioning in your market. All of these aspects need to be taken into consideration if you want to have a strong basis for an SEO plan that will turn into more traffic and more leads for your business.
This is why we created the Full Overview Web Audit.
A holistic assessment that gives you a list of recommendations based on where you are now and where you want to be with your online marketing and lead generation in the next 3 to 5 years.
We present you with the options available to you in terms of investment, timing and strategy so you can choose your preferred way forward. Each option presented will give you a clear roadmap of how to achieve your goals, starting from the assets you have now, mapping the way to grow your business with SEO.
We know that preparing a strong foundation to build your SEO on, yields massive results for our clients. This is why we begin every relationship with an in-depth SEO audit.
Here’s what you get within the Full Overview SEO Web Audit
Every website is different, so you will get a fully customized report based on the technologie, market, keywords and your goals.
We will give you a step by step report that tackles every area of your site that supports or undermines your SEO efforts.
If you’re ready to add SEO to your marketing arsenal, our web audit is the best place to start…
- Identify the gap between where you are and where you need to be
- Know how well your website technology fares in terms of SEO
- Understand whether your site is fit to turn visitors into leads
- Analyse your current content and re-organise it for SEO and better usability too…
- We conduct a market analysis to understand your industry
- We look at your competitors and conduct a detailed competition analysis
- We check your current online visibility and analyse all your online assets
Undecided? Book a consultation first, so that we can…
- understand if we are a good fit for each other
- will discuss to your business needs and goals
- collect information about your online assets
- learn about your industry and competitors
So book your SEO Audit now